Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Help Me Love Them Like You Love Them!


Have you ever had that person in your life that was just difficult? Maybe it was a boss or co-worker? Maybe it was a neighbor or "friend"? I've had that person in my life and I'm sure I've been that person in others lives from time to time. At one time I had such a hard time with this and so I prayed that God would help me see this person the way He sees them. Then I started thinking; God sees us with all of our flaws, but still loves us unconditionally. I didn't want to see this person for all of their flaws. I was already having a hard time with this person, I didn't need anything else to be added onto how I felt about them. That's when I realized, I don't want to see people the way He sees them, I want to love people the way He loves them, flaws and all!
So now when I have a difficult person in my in my life instead of praying - God help me see them the way you see them, I have started praying, God help me LOVE them the way you love them.  It really works. Try it the next time you have to deal with that difficult person in your life.
Just a thought - hope you find a nugget in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment