Monday, August 5, 2013

It has been a long time since I blogged! I have always felt like I have a lot to say, but nothing worthwhile saying... Just being honest. Others think I have a lot of wisdom to share and great insights on topics - especially Children's Ministry. After serving in Children's Ministry as a volunteer, part-time staff member and a full time staff member for more than 25 years, maybe I do have a few things to say. So I'm going to need help, but I really want post some of these ideas, thoughts, and insights and I'm gonna need some help. My goal will be to post at least once a week, and feel free to give me a gentle reminder if you see me falling behind.  Of course encouragement is always welcome, but constructive criticism is also allowed. So, here we go! I'm gonna do this - with your help. Oh yeah, one more thing, these are my thoughts, ideas, and insights - nothing I write is at all a reflection on Seacoast Church (my employer) - they didn't set me up with this blog, they are not responsible for what I say, etc. It's all me - Thoughts from Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment