Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Team Tuesday!

ju·bi·la·tion

[joo-buh-ley-shuhn]   
noun
1. a feeling of or the expression of joy or exultation:
This is my favorite word in the English language. (I don't really have a favorite word in any other language since I can barely speak English properly). Anyway, I love the word Jubilation or Jubilee it just brings a smile to my face. So what does the word Jubilation or Jubilee have to do with Team Tuesday? I'm glad you asked. You see I work with an incredible team of people in the Children's Ministry Department of Seacoast Church. Each one of them is talented and gifted in the area that they lead. We get on each others nerves now and again, and I'm sure I drive them crazy most of the time, but we do consider ourselves family. We work well together, we compliment each other, we rejoice and cry with one another.  All and all they bring me a feeling of JOY!
I get great Joy watching the soar and succeed in their area of ministry and in life. I get great Joy telling others how talented and gifted they are. When I hear parents talk about what their kids learn on the weekend in the classrooms it brings Joy to my heart knowing that the team I get to lead is working in their sweet spot.
I'm so thankful for the Children's Ministry Team and the Joy I get being around them that I'm calling today TEAM TUESDAY! - even that made me smile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment