Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of My Favorite Christmas Songs

My Favorite Christmas Songs - Day 8

I need to note that these songs are not listed in order of favorites - these are just listed randomly, because if you ask me what my favorite Christmas song is, it would change with my mood. These are just 25 of my favorite Christmas songs - I have so many more. There are few Christmas songs that I don't like. (yes there are a couple, but very few)

Today's song is a song that brings together my two most wonderful times of the year! Christmas - the birth of our Lord and Savior and Easter when Christ completed the work he came to do. He came as a baby, grew into a man and teacher. He died a death that he did not deserve, he did nothing wrong, but he did it for us! But it did not end there - God rose Jesus from the dead to give us the hope of eternal life with Him in heaven! Listen to the lyric and remember what God did for you and how much he loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment